If you are a US citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and have been lucky enough to find your soul mate, the Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos is the premier immigration law office that can help you and your spouse or fiancée navigate the often murky and confusing process of petitioning your loved one and eventually getting them a green card.Attempting to undertake the process on your own can result in costly mistakes and delays.There are many pitfalls to avoid but with the right representation from the Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos in Scottsdale, Arizona, the process can be a breeze.
Don't try to go it on your own!The love of your life and your happiness depend upon it.Call 480-355-4245 to speak with a competent and experienced immigration lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ.
At The Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos, PLLC, we specialize in family-based immigration issues, including:
• Marriage-Based Immigration Law: Whether your spouse (husband or wife) are here in the US or overseas, we work hard to unite you with the love of your life to allow him or her to adjust their status in the US or to get petitioned and obtain an Immigrant Visa overseas.
• LGBT and Same-Sex Marriage Immigration: Recently passed laws in the US now allow for LGBT persons to petition their spouses and citizens to allow the gay and lesbian community the same immigration benefits that have been available to the greater community. We are familiar with and experienced in the unique issues surrounding immigration for the LGBT community.
• Fiancee Visas: If you are a US citizen and have found your true love abroad while on vacation, for school or work, we specialize in filing petitions and navigating the often confusing process to bring your loved one to the US.
• Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions: Contrary to what the name of this Act implies, both men and women in both opposite and same-sex relationships can avail of this unique provision in the law that allows abused persons in relationships with US citizens or lawful permanent residents to adjust their status in the US and obtain a green card.
• DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals): We help dreamers maintain their status to allow them to continue to live and work in the United States under the DACA program. If you arrived in the US as a child, you may benefit from this program – call the Law Offices of Lemuel Carlos, PLLC and we can help you seamlessly apply for your renewal to obtain your new work permit that will be good for two years.
• Removal of Conditions: If you or your loved one were issued a conditional green card that was valid for only two years and it is about to expire, hire us to assist you in filing the correct documents to remove those conditions and grant you a permanent or 10-year green card.
• Citizenship: If you have been in the US as a Lawful Permanent Resident for 5 years and have no criminal or other disqualifying issues (3 years if you are married to a US citizen) we can help you file your application. We will assist you in studying for the civics test and will even attend the interview with you so there are no glitches.
When you find yourself dealing with the often confusing and tedious immigration process, you need an ally on your side whom you can trust. Your beloved and your loved ones are counting on you. Schedule a consultation today with the Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos PLLC today!
At The Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos PLLC we are lawyers for everyone. Our staff speaks a multitude of languages including Tagalog, Spanish, French and Italian. If you need a translator or have unique language skills, our qualified staff can help to discuss your issues with you clearly.
Visit our office in Scottsdale, Arizona today to speak with an attorney about your family-based immigration issues.
3014 N Hayden Road Suite 112
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone Number: (480) 355-4245